Thursday, March 19, 2009

Visiting on The Farm

By now you all know that I love old black and white pictures of my family! Here is a couple of particular favourites and when it came to scrapping them, I found the perfect items in Gypsy Couture's new "A New Chapter" The warmth of the kit, combined with the freshness of the elements, was just what I was looking for! 'Koedoesfontein' was the name of the farm.


and here is a look at the beautiful "A New Chapter" kit by Gypsy Couture...don't you just love that book?!?
I thought I would like to share my page with you, so I made a Quick page Freebie for you all


You can download the Quick page HERE.

Thank you for dropping by....see you tomorrow!!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

6 comments:

Scoobie81 (Lisa) said...

Charne! It is beautiful! Thanks so so much!

Amy Eileen said...

Wow what a great layout artist you are! Those photos are true treasures!

Melissa said...

This is so pretty! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

love it...thank you for sharing

Lor said...

THank you what a gorgeous layout and freebie to boot!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you!