Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Special Aunt...

We all have them don't we? The one that kind of stands apart from the others. Here is a special picture of me, and my special aunt. I don't look too happy in the picture, I wonder if I reckoned that staring straight into the camera may speed up the process and I can get down from there and out of the wind quickly? LOL

I like this picture very much though, and I like the way this LO turned out.


I used Vickey Morrissey's new Summer Love Page set for this page.
I need to get scanning on my new pile of negatives. I can hardly wait to see what's inside. It is such a treat to see the pictures appear on my computer screen.

Catch you all later!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful layout! love how you preserve this special photo

Unknown said...

Beautiful heritage page, and lovely pic of you both.

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Beautiful layout and kit!

Beate said...

Wow, this photo is so beautiful and special! The Kit you used is gorgeous and you created a wonderful layout with it!