Thursday, July 1, 2021

Puzzle Adventures - June 2021

 Doing my own thing from now on, no more challenges, Just don't want to tick boxes right now,,,hehe

Dowdle - 'Peggy's Cove' 1000 pieces. I really enjoyed this one. Very pretty and a keeper for sure.



Nice little heron detail




And the lighthouse of course!




And they must have lobsters too!





This was a freebie in my local puzzling group. It looked like it would be really hard, but it was fun instead. There was no piece count, but I'm guessing 500 or so
which helped to make it easier. I think it will be tricky if 1000 pieces! 



I was glad to pass it on...it will be a popular one for sure.

I went away for a few days and decided to take a quickie puzzle with, so I did this very nice Cobble Hill one again : 'Flower Cupboard' , 500 pieces, Artist - Janet Kruskamp




Next up a puzzle I traded some time ago and finally got round to doing it. I really enjoyed it too. A keeper to be done again for sure.

Eurographics, 'Cupcake Celebration', 1000 pieces




Another quickie done a second time...this was another 'freebie' I got locally. It will also relocate to a new home.
Love all the bright colours for such. Fun illustration!



Another fun puzzle! This one has a lot of details and is colourful and interesting to  do. Nice quality too.



And finally...this interesting and enjoyable 'Candy Shelf' 500 piece puzzle by Cobble Hill. 

I've been enjoying these 500 piece puzzles, particularly the Cobble Hill ones. Yeah, I'm biased...I know....



Summer has really come to us here in Canada. I think I need some beach, ocean and underwater themed puzzle for July!


No comments: