Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Puzzle Adventures - November 2020

 Puzzling started with the alphabet challenge over at 'Puzzling Together'

D is for Dogs, Deer and Dessert. Well I had puzzles neatly fitting in all the categories, but decided to stick with this oldie that dates from the 60's, I think...

'In The Orchard' by Tower Press from the UK. It is such a lovely puzzle and still is good condition for it's age and the amount of times it was built by us while still young!



For the second half of the month the alphabet letter was 'U' for Unicorn or United or 'Ugly' (in the title)

I opted for this puzzle. A composite of images of the Isle of Wight (United Kingdom). It brings back good memories of a lovely holiday with family.



Next I did this world map, which I enjoyed more than I had expected to. It looked a little boring, but was nothing of the kind. If anything some of the larger ocean areas were a little challenging. It was my first Eurographics puzzle and I like the quality. Am looking forward to doing the 2 more Eurographics that I have on my shelf.



I've had this Wysocki puzzle, 'Melodramas in the Mist' for a while and decided to do it, in anticipation of using it to trade with. I must say though that I really enjoyed it and am in no huge hurry to trade it just as yet! I should like to do it at least one more time



I also received 3 puzzles as gifts this month and I've done these 2 so far. Look for another post coming soon with more pictures, details and comments.





No comments: