Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Puzzle Adventures - July 2020

Recapping July too. I think we skipped over a few weeks this summer, where did July go?!?

Well some of it - in the evenings anyway- went into puzzling. I do so enjoy a couple of hours in the evening, sitting with a puzzle or some knitting, a colouring book etc watching, or sometimes listening to!, a programme on TV or getting lost in a good audio book...perfect!

This cat puzzle was just too special to resist...Cats and books, now what is not to like in such a combination? There was a few tricky bits but on the whole it was just a nice challenge and looked absolutely beautiful completed. The puzzle is called 'Feline Bookcase' and is currently not in stock at Cobble Hill, but you may find it at a local retailer or on Amazon. It's worth hunting for!

I kept is sitting around a little while so we could all enjoy it, before tucking it away into it's box for a future treat.

Continuing the alphabet challenge with the Puzzling Together group on Facebook.
N is for Notion, National Parks, Native American. I have had this lovely Ravensburger since last year, so it was a good time for doing it. It was OK, did not enjoy it quite as much as I had expected, but will do it at least once more before trading.


For O - Olympic Sports, Ornaments and Occupations, I went for Christmas in July with this delightful Bits & Pieces shaped puzzle, featuring art work by Larry Jones.


The 
Monthly Jigsaw Puzzling Themes Facebook group for had vacation as a theme ' If I were going on vacation/ on a trip/ going camping... I would.........?' Well I would go to the ocean, beach, so enjoy the sea air, sand between my toes and look at pretty shells. So this was my puzzle choice.
I had issues with getting the colour right on this picture...

This is a lot more accurate as far as colour goes..nice little build even if nothing special...


And then for just the fun of it I enjoyed every minute of this colourful entirely FUN little puzzle
A quick fix build...and a sure keeper!


And that was the only puzzling that happened in July. It was a good 'adventure'!

No comments: