Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Mama Bear & Cubs Jigsaw Puzzle

Great image right? Cobble Hill  Has really lovely images. I want to buy half of their puzzles (at least! LOL) All their puzzles are 'random cut' which certainly adds to the challenge and the enjoyment for me.



And here it is done - I liked it and didn't care for it all at the same time. Really curious, but I also know I'm not likely to build it again soon...if ever!



What I did LOVE about it is the paint work...I could SMELL the oil paint and the linseed oil! Absolutely loved that. But the putting it together process was meh. At best... but just look at these details...









..and finally Mama Bear and cubs



I'm glad I took these pictures as a reminder of this one as I will trade it for another puzzle given the chance.... and will probably regret it sometime in the future HA!


No comments: