Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Family History - a Photo Book

Long time no hear from me!

I did not plan to take a 3 month break, but life got busy and computers gave me trouble....but I'm back!

And today I'm back with another page in the Family History Photo Book. This book has been in the making for many years, and I think by the time I get the pages uploaded for printing, I'll be looking at more than one volume. For now I'm just working away at the pictures. I think I have all the pictures collected in one spot by now though. What a job! But interesting too - no doubt about that!


It's been really interesting to read some of the novels written by a niece of mine, relating the stories of some of our ancestors. In this photograph I recognise some of the people mentioned in the latest book in the series. That is really very special!

I used Cathy Krenek's 'Time For Wine' kit for my page. One can never have too many flowers and when the picture is 'all girl' I have to restrain myself from adding copious amounts of ribbons, lace and flowers! Right now this is available as a grabbag, I'm sure that will change next week. I'll be back to fix broken links by then...

Time For Wine


The Bundle is available HERE  and the kit alone HERE. All the bundle pieces are available separately in Cathy's store

No comments: