Monday, December 7, 2015

Fun Gift Bag For Knitting

I'm not sure whether I get more pleasure from making gifts or from wrapping them!

After finishing the knitting - a lovely hat, the pattern for which you can find HERE



Next I stamped a piece of kraft paper, using Penny Black stamps, from the 'Nine Lives' set. This set is a favourite of mine...the heart is from another unrelated set.






Next I folded a gift bag using an empty cereal box that was a good size for the hat.




I folded it flat so that it looks like a gift bag



And in went the hat, wrapped in tissue paper





Some holes in the top of the bag allowed me to tie ribbon through and attach a gift tag to.





For the gift tag I used an image from the Penny Black set 12 Days Of Christmas. This set cracks me up! I could not find it on the Penny Black site, so I think it may be discontinued. The link is to Amazon.



Seeing as the project features knitting, I thought the 'Turtle Dove' perfect for my gift!




I sure hope my friend likes and enjoys her gift!


No comments: