Friday, December 12, 2014

Bold Beauty - Scrapbooking

Lonetta Avelar (Creative Victorian Designs) released a new kit collection yesterday : the gorgeous 'Bold Beauty' Take a look at the whole collection HERE



Although it does have a Christmas theme, I found it perfect for my page featuring pictures of my mother in 1941. It certainly is appropriate for year long scrapping. I just love those wonderful colours! Yummy!
They work so well with these old black and white pictures I have.




I turned my LO into a freebie for you (thank you Lonetta for your permission!)




Download the freebie HERE

Before we know it, Christmas will be here! Yikes!

3 comments:

Pam K said...

Lovely QP - thank you for sharing it!

linda said...

Beautiful, Thanks for sharing!

Peggy S said...

I would have loved to download this, but 4 Shared wants too much personal info and then tried to download an unsafe file my system had to block.