Friday, November 20, 2009

It's beginning to look like Christmas....

It seems like everyday I see new Christmas kits in the stores. I guess next week we'll start seeing Valentine's ones? Not that I'm really complaining...you see I love winter kits and Christmas kits and Valentine's kit and summer-play-in-the-water kits...you get the idea right? But I cannot believe it is already time to get those Christmas cards in the mail! Where did this year fly off to?

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

This new kit by Gypsy Couture Ho Ho Retro, made me smile...love those pinks and the glass ornaments look just like the ones we had when I was little (yes that is a long time ago)This kit is still on sale today btw!



This is baby me in my Mom and Dad's arms. My sisters got dolls, brother got a car...and my parents got more work = me! ( al LOT more work...trust me!)

I think this 'pink' LO will do nicely for my pink loving sister's album!




For next week, Lisa has another wonderful Christmas kit coming...let's see if I get round to making a little freebie for you for then, shall we?

No comments: